ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Became Addicted to Blogging!!

I would say that I shouldn't listened to my sister when she convinced me to open a website that connects ever "filipina" anywhere in the world. This link talks about making extra income in blogging! Seriously, I really ignored it at the beginning but she kept on asking me about if I have read already about it. So one Sunday morning, I said to myself OK I'll give it a go... So I read only the bits about it, until there was one reply which if truth to be told did slap my face, and..... I register to one of these blogging sites mentioned to start...

Needless to say, yes I do enjoy it... I AM ADDICTED TO BLOGGING!!!

Do you want to know how addicted are you to blogging?... Just click the link to know how...

Click me:

92%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!