ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Adding Three Columns to Your Blog Site

I have been wondering around sites in adding friends, contact, adding communities and viewing sites, etc. Originally, my template was in 2 columns. I had that impression (I've learned it myself) that having 3 columns on your page is more attractive than having only 2. For practical reason, to have more space wherein you can insert more ads and color to it.

Page impression wise, YES as it would really helps a lot in maintaining a good impression, and attracting more readers to keep them coming back.

Well, this is just one of the things I have learned so far that I wanted to share with you guys, keep on browsing and eventually learn and get what you want. For whoever comes to read this post, please refer to this link where you can get more useful tips.

Happy blogging.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!