ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Looking forward to go on vacation

In a month time we are both going on leave again. YES, can't really wait. Imagine being stocked here in the middle of nowhere... at least we are on 4 months rotation with 1 month off.

We are planning to stay for 3 weeks in UK and 1 week in the Philippines to visit my family. Shopping time for me hehehe... Well, we all women do don't we? What I missed in my province is sitting by our veranda, overlooking the sea and visiting my relatives in other islands. Great, I love my home.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes my friend, truly, there's no place like home!

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!