ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Own Ways of Pampering Myself

To tell you honestly, I don't go more often to to these expensive shops like facial, massage, foot, etc... Well, for obvious reason that it only happens every time I go on leave hehehe... (at least once or twice in every 4-6 months), but I only do it in Philippines and not in the UK (as it is very expensive there)!

As for me, I have at least five things on list that I can say that "I am doing these to pamper myself":

1) Decent Holiday Break - My husband and I always make sure to go anywhere that we feel relaxed, refreshed and just the two of us. This is such an amazing way to give yourself a treat after working so hard.


2) Facial - I always go for a once-in-every two weeks "diamond peel" treatment. To give you an overview what it does to our face - it a type of skin treatment that is a gentle and yet effective resurfacing treatment performed by vacuuming across the surface of the skin, removing the upper most layers and unveiling a smoother, clearer and more youthful appearance. It reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and acne scaring.


Diamond Peel is very effective in treatment of:

  • aging and sun damaged skin
  • acne scaring and acne skin
  • pigmentation marks
  • minimizing stretch marks
  • scars and age spots
  • enlarged pores
  • hard to treat lips and character line
  • skin and body rejuvenation

3) Body Stone Massage - This a smooth, polished Basalt Lava Stones that are heated and applied to the body with deep heat therapy and relaxing massage. The Hot Stones ease tight muscles, relieve stress and ground the body. Absolutely the ultimate in relaxation, I must admit I need this more often. Ummm just imagine how my stress level accumulates in months and months of staying here.

4) Nail Treatments - Like manicure, pedicure, foot and hands massage. I do it once a week.

5) Hair Treatments - Do you know that I have been keeping my long hair for almost 5 years now, and I love my hair seriously! It's only a matter of taking care of them, giving them the vitamins they need such as applying conditioners, and go to a hairdresser at least once in every two months or every time you feel the need to, for a relax or a cellophane.

So my dear readers, give yourselves a reward by giving some treats that you enjoy doing.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!