ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Friday, October 17, 2008

Free Animations for Messenger

It was only today that I have learned about these interesting and funny animations, when I was chatting with one of my Angolan friends (through MSN), who happened to be in Portugal at the moment (our company has sent him), to study "Stores Management" and "Stock Control/Inventory". Anyway, it made me wonder where did he get those icons, and he gave me this website. This is really cool, and ads a little bit color of your chat boxes. So, I have installed it and works perfectly well.

emoticons, winks, nudges, msn, yahoo, free Works with MSN & Yahoo!
Amazing selection of animations!
New collections constantly added
Lots of fun and easy to use

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!