ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Have Just Recovered My Wedding Blog

Attention to all my dear readers and friend, GOOD NEWS! I have just recovered my wedding blog (mybeachweddinginmauritius) which I didn't manage to open for almost 2 unfortunate weeks. I had to say I was very unfortunate, to have had experienced this problem, well as everyone says, "charge to experience"...:) Unfortunately, I am still on blogspot.

Have received an email from google after submitting the needed documents to verify my account and it goes:


Hello,

Thank you for your email. We received your verification information and
can confirm that your account is fully active. You may now place orders
through Google Checkout.

Please keep in mind that your previous order was canceled and you were
not charged. If you'd still like to process this transaction, you can
visit the seller's website and place a new order.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we thank
you for your cooperation during this process. Feel free to reply to this
email if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,
The Google Checkout Team

Do you think it is worth trying again after having problems? I just wanted to have my own domain... have got various suggestions from other bloggers (who became my ghost friends), ghost as have never seen them in person, to get from this and that. Well, I can try...

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!