ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas FLOWERS For My Hubby's Family in UK

Lucky for us to have finally remembered of sending CHRISTMAS GIFT SET (fresh flowers with Wine and chocolates) online from Interflora for my hubby's family in UK last night! Otherwise, would have been celebrating the season with guilt feelings inside our hearts of not doing it, but surely they don't mind. They do deliver before Christmas Eve, so they all gonna be receiving their presents from us! Look at these gorgeous photos below (1 set of Mum/Dad, 1 for my Sis-in-law and her husband and 1 set for my Bro-in-law and his wife)...

1 SET WITH DIFFERENT TYPE OF FLOWERS...
ANOTHER SET...
WHISKY FOR MY DAD-IN-LAW ALONE...
Anyway, I had to spend more than 3 hours to have finally completed my orders! I was the one struggling while my husband was enjoying having a drink with our friend... uuummm... I wasn't complaining here...hehehe :)...Its Christmas, so I chose to do it for the sake of my 2nd family! CONFIRMATION BELOW!
FOR OUR FAMILY IN UK, if you ever come across to open this page YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE GIVEN THESE SPECIAL GIFTS. WE BOTH MISSING YOU THIS SEASON, WISHED WE COULD BE THERE WITH YOU TOO.... MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAVE FUN! LOVE YOU ALL...
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many Many thanks to you both from Mum & Dad. What a lovely suprise. The flowers etc arrived around 1pm Xmas Eve..... so did those for Claire and Steve . Many thanks love to you both and hope top speak to you soon and by the way it was good news about Mum...........

Love Dad * and Mum of Course
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maus said...

madz your so sweet..
ganyan talaga tayong mga pinay! hehehe

Madz said...

Yea, at least despite of your absence, we still managed to show our love this holiday season!

Mum, Dad, Claire & Steven,
Thanks for everything, its been our pleasure...

Maus, yupp we Filipinas are known to be so sweet!

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!