ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Just Needed to Laugh!!!!

I was so miserable this morning that I needed to laugh! "Life is too short to be depressed all the time", just make the most of it! While the fact and the thought itself that we are stocked in the middle of nowhere makes us feeling unhappy already. We could not afford to hold some more!!

So I was rambling around the net to ease my feelings, and found these ones....HAHAHA... made my day really! Hope I can make you laugh too...

SMILE..:) CAN YOU DO THAT? I can imagine kids' reaction when they see this one! SCARY AND FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME...
OR RATHER DO THIS ONE INSTEAD!!
WELL, I DON'T REALLY THINK SOMEONE COULD DO THIS!
LOOKS LIKE "HALF-MAN HALF-DOG" IF TO TAKE OFF EARS... UUMM SOME KINDA WEIRD!!

OHH POOR LITTLE DOG! DON'T WORRY HE'LL BE BACK IN A MINUTE!! OR MAYBE YOU CAN DRIVE YOURSELF BACK HOME IF YOU CAN..:)
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhaha. akong anak ganahan s aitom nga iro half tawo ngee...

thank u sa tag. oo oi taga cebu man ko. nakaagi man guro kas amoa . taga pasil amn ko. wa pa jud ko kaadto sa bohol. akong mga silingan naa mga paryente s abohol asta akong tiya naminyu ug taga bohol pero wa pa jud ko kaadto...:)

Maus said...

katawa yung mga dooggie but yung mama na halos lumabas ung mata nakakatakot wahh
3 in 1 here gang!!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

hahahahah i love the 1st and 2nd pic lol...

Anonymous said...

hilarious! Katakot nung nasa baba na yung eyeballs hahaha

Anonymous said...

got a dog post to in my boat.. dropped ec here..

Madz said...

I like looking these ones too... make me laugh!! Thanks for dropping by guys..

God bless us all!!

agoest said...

hi.. i like your pict its funny but scary too

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!