ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Monday, January 26, 2009

Noblesse Oblige Award

Heart of 'Heart to Heart Talk' and Dhangz Dhemz of 'Life's Perception and Inspiration' passed this on to me, and I appreciate of remembering me. Thanks so much. I encourage everyone to grab this award. Like what Heart said, I don't know if I deserve this too, but it is an honor to be given this award, and I do appreciate the thought.

This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:

  1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
  2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
  3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
  4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
  5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.

The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:

  1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
  2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
  3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
  4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
  5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.

I am passing this blog too, so that people around the globe may hear what my heart is telling me, to hear what I wanted people to hear and of course to learn from it and realize the goodness of life. I wanted to inspire who ever read my articles on this blog because like me I also learned a lot from other people.

Life is too short and we have to learn how to value it and enjoy to fullest. Do not be afraid of the unknown, instead have the courage to explore the things you enjoy most. Learn to love and laugh. Look at the things in different view and find the goodness and them.

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!