ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Pregnancy Timeline

As soon as I've learned that I am pregnant, first thing came to my mind was to know exactly the week number I was into, and second, was to have checked online and have read what stage I was in my early pregnancy and how big my baby was inside my womb, etc... Pretty much exciting really, and the next thing I've done was to get my weekly pregnancy timeline to know exactly what's going on.

Life123 gives me all the informations I want to know about my baby inside. On my 9th week it says,
"Your baby starts moving this week. The baby is 1 to 1 ¼ inches this week and the arms and legs are getting longer. Hands meet over the heart and feet can almost reach each other. Eyelids almost cover the eyes". Now I am convinced that the occasional little pains I've been experiencing this week was my baby moving or twitching around.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

1 comments:

Mys said...

congratulations. eat healthy. stock up on sleep, you'll need it.

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!