ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy BIRTHDAY My Dear Sis and Sis-in-law


TODAY, is both your special day
so it's the perfect time to say,
you are always thought of
in a very special way,
your birthday is a special day,
A time to have new hopes and dreams.

And now I'd like to take the time to say,
You both very special in every way,
So, I wish all the best in life
and that God showers His blessings upon you
this another year in your life through....


Today is my sister JOY's 25th birthday.....

...and my sister-in-law CLAIRE'S 30th birthday (hubby's only sister).....
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

1 comments:

Unknown said...

kakatouch nmn!!. HAPPY DIN PALA KY CLAIRE!!..

Nwy, thanks po s nkktouch na message. And thanks s lahat2x ng bngay mo sa akin at s mga kapatid ntin. You're such a nice, loving, caring, thoughtful ATE in the world. Hayaan mo mkabawi dn me sayo. BE blessed..Ingatzz lage at alagaan baby..

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!