ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Friday, May 22, 2009

Was Off Blogging For These Past Couple of Days

I wasn't been very active in blogging for these past days!, as I was so occupied with too many things, perhaps thinking too much at the same time that made me feeling extremely exhausted. I wasn't worried or feeling sad (as I know it would affect my baby), I should say that my brain was filled up that I couldn't think about blogging.

However, the more I think the more I get confused! Although I have realized it plenty times that when I spend times in blogging, I tend to forget about things, which in the end makes me feel more calmed down! I just need to push my a***s a little bit sometimes. LOL...

The only trouble is, I can't park myself for hours and hours doing blogging, due to the size of my baby bump right now! Yet I am still happy to get some "opps" once in a while, at the end of the day it is worth sitting down while earning extra income.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!