ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Friday, May 1, 2009

We Decided to Buy a 3-Seater Sofa for my Convenience

Just few weeks ago, hubby and I decided to buy this 3-Seater Sofa with 2 RECLINER actions on both ends, for the reason being that I am not comfortable anymore with the settee we have at the moment! Apparently, this was an old one of hubby's sister and have been in our possession for nearly 3 years now plus 3-4 years of been used by them! OLD isn't it?, plus it is not very cosy anymore! But in fairness, it really came very hand for us since we didn't really spend much time every time we came home for vacation from work.

We thought it's just about the right time to buy a proper leather one for us, specifically a RECLINER one so I can sit with my legs up, would help to ease my back pains, than suffering in an uncomfy one!

However, we could only have it UNFORRTUNATELY in 10 weeks time! Delivery time is 10-12 weeks as it comes from overseas (could be China, as usual LOL), and we ordered one about two weeks ago. But I tell you what, it is really worth waiting that long... and by the time it arrives, I will be 6-1/2 months pregnant! Wouldn't be perfect?
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!