ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Friday, June 27, 2008

Generating AdSense Code

What a big YES!

Oh YES, what a wonderful experience when I got an email that my Google AdSense application has been approved! The fact that I only started my blog more or less 2 weeks ago! WOW amazing!

I logged on to my Google AdSense straight away to pushed through my account activation. I've had to read all the tips & ways how to do it, from account settings, managing adds, color palettes, optimizing channels and finally on how to get the code. It wasn't that difficult really, but what made me stocked was, pasting my code unto my HTML as to where the exact place you have to paste it.

YES have managed to, but am still waiting until tomorrow for my adds to come out!
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!