ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Monday, July 14, 2008

Body Sculpture - BS1370 Stepper

I was wondering this morning on what I was going to bring back from the UK - any exercise machine, small,a portable one that I can fit in to my suitcase, for me to do at least during night time after work or in the morning before having my shower. I found this one ladies, which I think this is absolutely an ideal one for me.
Key Features:
* Mini twist stepper with medial lateral motion adds extra use to this stepper
* Helps to trim inner thighs and tone outer thighs and buttocks further
* Latex cords allow simultaneous upper body workout
* Adjustable step height allows workout intensity to be altered
* Computer monitors: Time, count, strides per minute, calories and a scan function.
* Non slip footplates for easy use
* Twisting motion for core muscles/abdominals
* Weight: 11kg
* Maximum user weight: 100kg
* Dimensions: 40cm x 45cm x 22 cm

It says, stepping is one of the most effective cardiovascular workouts around that raises your heart rate, improves stamina and helps tone muscles in problem areas such as the buttocks and thighs. It comes with a five-function computer monitor that shows time, stride per minute, calories burned, step count and scan function.

Please check the link above to read the whole specs...
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!