ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

One of my bad days at work!

You know sometimes we don't know what other people think about us, until we learn about if from other people - by sharing their thoughts, both positive and negative. You positively and surely think that you didn't do anything against anybody. Until one day, you will be shocked of being accused of doing something wrong....

What have I done now?.. with tears, asking yourself where, how & why that happened!... and inquiring your inner thoughts - have I done something wrong towards him or her? Or have I said something wrong or negative to someone, have I hurt her or him? You know, these sorts of questions would come if you are not guilty of doing such!

This is exactly what happened to me one day at work. I was so helpless, powerless, very weak, feeble, defenseless during that day! What I did was only to cry and cry and cry, until I went to see my husband to tell everything what had happened, then I gained courage and strength.

I tell what, you may feeling down and upset....but remember that at the end of the day, it wasn't your fault at all. Just ignore it and pray that he'll or she'll realize what he or she was doing.

Happy reading...
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i know exactly how you feel, the difference is that for you it's only for a day, i've been having bad days at work for the past few weeks now. you've got a great blog by the way.

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!