ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Friday, October 31, 2008

BRANCH 309 - Big Brand Shoes @ A Little Prices

Chinese merchants always say (motto) "Little income but always". Like this UK based branded shoes sellers online, Branch 309 ships international that you can buy at a very reasonable price. When we were at home, I bought a pair but unfortunately they were too big for my feet! I am size 7 in Philippines (american size), but I didn't realize that I was only size 6 in UK, as I always thought that we have had the same measurement when it comes to shoes! Well, I have made a mistake. Obviously, I couldn't wear them so I had to give them to my mother-in-law. They were pretty, and exactly those sorts of style I was looking for.

Guess what? I probably would have just waited until we'll get home again, and possibly will buy the correct size for me, but I just couldn't... hehehe... and....... I bought a pair now just now. Look at the sandals, aren't they pretty? Can't really wait to finally have them. I have just received a confirmation to be shipped to the Philippines, and will just ask my sisters back home to send them through via Filipinos who will come back from vacation.
To those who loves shopping online (online shopping mania), take a look their website and enjoy looking your favorite designer shoes...
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!