ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CLOMID (Clomiphene Citrate) - Fertility Drugs

Loosing your first baby, was absolutely a very devastating state in woman's life, especially if you really both looking forward to it! I didn't manage to work for at least 3-5 days. We were both dreadfully upset of losing our most wanted baby. In fact, it was our honeymoon baby and we believed that we lost twins.

Anyway, the moment I had miscarriage everyone learned about it and also was in distress! Well, there's nothing else we could do about it, except to hope for another one to come, hopefully a successful one by the next time we try again. I have been receiving loads of opinions and warnings from experienced ones, and one of my friends mentioned about CLOMID! It was my very first time to know about this, and she told me all the stories, successful stories of women (celebrities in Philippines), who apparently have had twins because of taking these tablets? Uuumm sounds interesting I said to her. I made some research about this, and I found out how these tablets work.

This medication is used to treat infertility in women. It works by stimulating an increase in the amount of hormones that support the growth and release of a mature egg (ovulation). This medication is not recommended for women whose ovaries no longer make eggs properly (primary pituitary or ovarian failure).

How to use Clomid Oral

Clomiphene must be taken by mouth exactly as directed by your doctor in order to be most effective. It is important to follow your dosing schedule carefully.

Your dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy. Do not take it more often or for a longer time than prescribed by your doctor. Long-term treatment with this medication is not recommended and should not be more than 6 cycles.

My funny experience when I went to drugstore to buy this without any prescription!

When we went for 10 days in the Philippines last September, I was lucky to have remembered of going to one Mercury drugstore chain in Manila. I said, I didn't have any prescription with me since we both didn't have much time to see my Gyne. Therefore, I did go and asked the pharmacist if possible to buy even without prescription, it was a guy who assisted me! I got a cheeky smile from him instead, and everybody at the counter looked at me with smile on their faces. I said, what's wrong with that, I just wanted to get pregnant and have a baby!! They even more laughed at me. Few seconds later, my hubby arrived from another shop to buy something, and I said well they would not allow me to buy. What we gonna do? LOL, he said what can we do?, not really can't we?... we just left without being lucky! hehehehe...

I told my friend about what had happened, she enjoyed my story. Anyway, she will speak to her Gyne and will buy for me. I haven't tried them yet, nor have them now at the moment. Let see what happens when I get them.... uuumm exciting huh!!!

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

3 comments:

LODS said...

thanks for this post,its very informativ.im sorry for your lost.my baby just turned one and we have been wanting to have a baby for the last 6 months but to no avail.maybe i should try mentioning this one to my obgyn...

GMNL said...

salamat sa pagdrop dear. sus nabisi jud akong life.talagsa naman lang ko magdrop oi.

God bless!
MaBelle

Maus said...

wow madz were on the same dreams to have a baby soon,,lol
have a nice day..

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!