ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Christmas Deals at H.Samuel and ARGOS UK

If we'll only be in the UK this coming Christmas I would have been busy looking for shopping deals, discounted prices to be given away as Christmas presents for my hubby's family, for my husband and myself. I have known about H. Samuel when I was busy searching for our wedding ring which we had to buy in UK. I had registered for a newsletter and every now and then I am receiving all their updates, price cut down, etc... Now, this is it... Cheap diamonds, jewelries for Christmas!, imagine they are up to 25% off...and there's no way for me to buy from here (Angola).

Argos is one of my favorite shopping place in UK. It is one of the most successful multi-channel retailers in the UK. The strength of the Argos brand sees approximately two thirds of UK households possessing an Argos catalog. Since the mid-1990’s Argos has transferred the success of its high street presence online and was the most visited high street department store retailer online in the UK in 2006 (Hitwise UK).

All you have to do is to look at their catalogs, write down the number reference of the items you want to buy, go to the nearest Argos shop, you can either pay by cash at the counter or use your cards through their automated machine and it gives you your shopping reference number, wait for your number to be called and that's it, you finish shopping! As quick as that! I have never seen like this in the Philippines yet.

Enjoy shopping for Christmas...
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

5 comments:

CaptainConsumer said...

Just came across this post and the deals at H.Samuel look scrumptous but the link doesnt take me to the site :(

GMIL & TLC said...

ai na ang minima ra mana na theme akong gikutingting ba.simple lang gud kay balak pahimo kog theme wala monach pambayad.maong mantinil lang mano mano.hehehe.

salamat sa paglabay. mostly blogger akong mga blogs before.karon naa lang gihapon blogger.

ingats. til next time.

GMIL & TLC said...

oi asa man tong akong comment.na submit ba kaha ko to? nahanaw man?

Free Money Maker said...

Hi thanks for adding my blog as technorati faves.I have a request to you,if you add my main blog through this line www.technorati.com/blogs/http://kasakk.blogspot.com ,it would be better for my blog ranking.Earlier when You added my blog ,this was a wrong technorati code .I have changed it now.Hey I have added your two blog.

Unknown said...

I am really looking forward to the argos sale this year

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!