ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Saturday, October 18, 2008

LINGO - Internet Phone Services

Lingo is one of the most affordable Internet phone services. (Also known as "VoIP," or Voice over Internet Protocol). Lingo offers unlimited local and long distance calls anywhere in the U.S. and to over 20 countries, plus over 20 calling features – all for only $21.95 per month. Lingo has quickly emerged as a top Internet phone service in a market projected to grow to 16.5 million U.S. consumers by 2008 (Frost & Sullivan).


Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

2 comments:

A said...

hi! i've added both your sites to my blog list, hope you add me too, just give leave me a message on my message board, thanks! :)

Toc said...

phew~it took me forever to load your blog, maybe because of the amounts of ads u have. haha!
thanks for stopping by!

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!