ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Saturday, November 15, 2008

How Smile Turns Bad Mood to Extremely Good...

Well and good, so far, I have never encountered any problem in the past with my friends, families, daily encounters and whoever I called "close friends" though I don't spend much time with people these days. Yet, people would always tell me not to stop "smiling" every time they see my face with a puckered brow! What a huge effect unto other people's lives ones attitude! They even used to call me a "band mood booster", due the fact that I always smile at them... and every time they hear my laugh, it makes their day....

But until I got fed in this place, I never heard people longing for my smile anymore. I soon realized that why not, it is free anyway.
Laughter, some said it's the best medicine in the world. So start smiling and laughing as much as you can. Have a hearty laugh over every amusing situation. Laugh even at yourself and smile at the simplest pleasures in your life.

With smiles and laughter, your days will become lighter, more joyous and more bearable even on those hay-wired days. Your smiling face looks much more appealing and beautiful too.

Give away your smiles freely and in abundance. Spread your laughter around as it's contagious.

"Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day".
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!