ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Recovering My Wedding Blog Soon

Good news guys, I will be recovering my wedding blog soon as I already have the complete documents to be submitted to googleaps for my account verification. Almost two weeks huh!, and I have missed it a lot. I thought I would gonna loose it, but while talking to my blogging friends the possibilities of recovering it, I was feeling alright with the hope that I can be able to see it again and see all my wedding stories. Fingers' crossed that it will be fine after two weeks of not been able to resolve it.

Will keep you posted, see you soon..
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!