ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Songs To Play This Season

As you know that we don't have shops here where to buy anything, especially all the holiday season needs! I didn't have any Christmas songs to play, I remember I bought one CD last year in Manila but I would just have forgotten where to find it. It has been very quite here at mine site, since there were loads of Filipinos and Expats who went on vacation, to spend Christmas and New Year at their respective home.....

I should say there was no any spirit for this season whatsoever! We didn't put any decoration until 2 days ago, for the record....

....only today, yes only today, my first time to hear CHRISTMAS SONGS... and I had to ask my sister in Taiwan to send me from her PC if any. She did... I feel so happy and its feeling Christmas now, indeed!!

At the moment I am playing "Christmas In Our Hearts" by Jose Mari Chan...I have this sudden feeling right now, I WISHED WE COULD BE AT HOME with families and friends...
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!