ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our CHRISTMAS Celebration in Cuango, In the Middle of Nowhere

The day after Christmas, we all back to work (back to normal). I visited my friends' blogs and have seen all their photographs, "WOW" was always the first word to have came out from my mouth, good impression with an envy feeling hidden somewhere:) Imagine the feelings of opening presents on Christmas Eve which we don't have it here...

But seriously, I am not upset for any reason whatsoever. This is where we worked, and where we earn and save decent amount of money. Our future is not here, rather THIS PLACE MAKES OUR FUTURE....

Here are some of our photographs, we didn't really take much though.. will try to take plenty this New Year's Eve!


CHRISTMAS EVE Dinner Party

CHRISTMAS DAY - we divided ourselves into groups, while Filipinos were by department. We had our respective tents where we all cooked our own foods (cooks day off, so our kitchen/mess was closed so as on New Year's Day)

I WAS PREPARING ALL THE INGREDIENTS FOR MY THAI CURRY... with my hubby... hehehe
He is one of our Security friend...

On our way back to our tent (after visited the Filipinos), we saw some couple of fruit bearing pineapple plants! I decided to sit down and ask my hubby to take photo of me...LOL... We still do have a lot of fun, despite of being in a place like this...

If you want to see more photos of our camp and mine sites, please click here. Enjoy viewing...
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! am impress..hehhe....halo dangz..sige lang uy basta kayog mo hubby that is what it matters...any baby plans next year?

Anonymous said...

Season's GreetingS Madel!!!

Madz said...

Hey guys, if you ever want to see more photos of our camp, please open my friendster - (madzandstuart@yahoo.com)...

And feel free to add me, I will add you too...

Thanks sis Dhemz & Mharms, enjoy the rest of your day...

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a great time sis. I hope your new year will be happier. Take care!

Maus said...

haha
i love ur picture na nakaupo ka dun sa tabi ng pinya hehe ano ba gawa mo dun sister ...hahahaha

Madz said...

hehehe, tumatae ako nyn cguro! hahaha..I hope not... nkatuwaan lng sis!

Mel Alarilla said...

What a bittersweet experience to celebrate Christmas in a faraway land away from the Philippines but with your fellow Filipinos there. I agree with your phrase- that place makes your future. Someday, all the hard works that all our ofw's anywhere else in the world will be amply rewarded by the Lord. I pray for the day when all Filipinos can live in their own native land where prosperity, peace and happiness abound. Thanks for the touching post. God bless you always.

Lynn said...

hello madz!

i know how hard it is to be away from your family especially during this season but i know you're also happy where you are. it shows in your face. :)

keep smiling sis! happy new year!

Madz said...

Hi Kuya Mel, thanks for your inspirational comment here! Indeed, its all because of the dollar and family why people stay in other countries, leaving us of having no choice at all right?

Madz said...

Yes Lynn, for as long as long we are together all the time, it doesn't really matter...

GOD BLESS

Madz said...

Hey sis Dhemz, yes definitely will be next year! I am not getting any younger....

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!