ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SMILE To Start Up Your Day

Laughter, some said is the best medicine in the world, and a SMILE costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give.

Photos below will absolutely make you smile or even laugh... ENJOY....

So, give away your smiles freely and in abundance, spread your laughter around as it's contagious.


MAN... I AM GETTING SO FAT I CAN HARDY SCRATCH MY BUTT!!

THIS MORNING WALKS ARE KILLING ME :)
What part of QUITE didn't you understand huh?
OK, NOW DON'T MOVE FOR A WEEK!!
SORRY MOM, I AM NEW TO THIS!! hahahaha
I HATE IT WHEN IT HAPPENS...
I'M SO CUTE, THEY WON'T CARE IF I SHRED THIS!!
I REALLY NEED TO GET GOING, BUT CAN'T REALLY SEEM TO GET MOTIVATED....
HEY, GIMME MY BALL BACK!!!
I SAID, GO TO SLEEP...
NICE DOGGIE, GOOD BOY... hahaha
SLEEPING IN AGAIN...
WHAT DO PETS WHEN WE ARE AT WORK?


HAVE YOU SMILED TODAY? DID I MAKE YOU SMILE GUYS??


Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!