ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Friday, January 2, 2009

The New Year's Blog Award

Got this tag from Dhemz, thanks for sharing this to me my dear! I have never thought about it yet, not just yet, of any New Year's Resolution - making up my mind of what to change or make better though.. uuummmm not quite, shall I be serious about it?... Well, until I got this award, I have to get serious about it! hahahaha...

My 5 New Year's Resolution

1. I have to re-attach myself again to my dream of having a baby soon, I think 1 year of rest after losing our first twin baby is more than enough to start again!

2. I will have to stick on my diet, as I've always been telling everyone that I am but I am still nibbling every now and then! But at least I've managed to get rid some of my belly fats :) for the past 2 months!

3. Minimize shopping online (refrain from opening Ebay and Amazon sites, just concentrate on blogging instead hahaha...), need to save up money especially this time, we really need to be sensible!

4. I spend a lot of money on PERFUMES, I'll try to reduce the number of squirts every time I use... Imagine any 100ml only lasts for a month or even less than sometimes! Geeezzzzzzzzzzzzz, I am so expensive!

5. Stop buying fahion jewelries, as they give me skin allergies! Especially my neck and my fingers.

Now, its time for you my other friends to think about of theirs and do them seriously. It is so nice to share our thoughts and ideas to our fellow bloggers, especially those ones who put up or given some special place in ones lives.

Let me pass this on to Maus, Lynn, Shiela, Belle, Chelle (My Daily Diary), Rose, Yub-Filipina, Rechie, Lovely, Rye, Iyrel, Jonlynx, Yenzz, Shawie, Ruby, Ruby (The Ruby Posts), Poray (Ang Bisaya), Mommy Joy (Simple Life, Simply Me), Mharms, Melissa, Mel Stephens, Lara, Juliana (Pinay WAHM), Juliana, KC, Kev, Grace Ilagan, Joy (Everything That Has Breathe, Praise The Lord), Chrissred, Bless, TJuliet, Mommy Liz, and to all of you guys. You all deserve to be given this award...

Rules:

You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.

Post at least five New Year’s Resolutions. If you can’t limit it to five, then continue until you go out of space.

Pass the award along to as many bloggers as you like.

Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back the person who gave you the award.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Elow Madz! May tag pala ako here. Thanks for the thought. I appreciate it. Will grab this later, ok?

Ingatz! (",)

Shawie said...

ha? perfume-addict...that's something, hehehe...reminds me of my cousin:) I had 4 bottles from previous Christmases, it's not even half as of this moment, lol! I use it occasionally though... to each its own, Happy New Year and thanks for the tag...hopefully, I can do it this time, :)

Madz said...

Oh yea, as in! I have to do something to cut this addiction off... magastos na tlga....hehehehe

Rechie said...

thanks ate Madz

faye said...

sister thanks ,,,,nasa unahan si maus,,,grab it if im okey 100 % as of this time nahilo pa ako due to high fever. not feeling well pa but hopefully soon..dami ko nang na miss sa blog.3 in 1 here

Anonymous said...

Hi Madz
Thx for the New Year Greeting
Really appreciated
Btw I miz u to0 Sis
I am juzt busy n no time for blogging

Happy New Year To0

hfnl/jtld said...

hello gwapa! wala man koy resolution oi. dli lang ko maghimo ani ba. heheheh. unsa ra maabot sa life mao ra akong ug unsa akong mabuhat mao ra pud. kapoy naa plans oi unya frustrate lang ko ug dli matumanz. heheheh.

fine ra ko though daghan probs.part man jud na sa life.

hapi new year. God bless.

Mabelle

amiable amy said...

happy new year to you .... you deserved that award, I got you 2 more, hehehe, grab it anytime okay?

Lynn said...

already posted this one, sis. :)

swerte mo naman, sis. your 3 blogs got pr3. how i wish ako rin. hehe. you do deserve it, sis for the hardwork and all. cheers!

Cryptomillions said...

weee hehe may tag ako, thanks madz! ahihi isip muna ako new yrs resolution ko na kaya kong tuparin.haha.

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!