ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sisterhood Award

I was tagged by my wonderful sister Dhemz, it is an honor to have been awarded to this very meaningful tag! It shows and delivers the meaning of friendship and sisterhood we have all made in blogosphere. I am so grateful to have known you here dangz.

Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Now I would like to show my sisterhood's affection to all my sisters, dangz, friends, whom they have made a wonderful space of my heart, I do treasure you guys to be my ghost friends :).

Like dangz Dhemz, I am breaking the rules again, as I have more than 10 sisters who truly deserve this award: back to dangz Dhemz, dangz Umma, Lynn, Amy, Niko, Faye, Kittykat, Rechie, Richelle, te Ces, Rose, Elizabeth, Hazel, Maria, Weng, Cookie, Belle, Cacai, Lizzy, tita Beng, Nanay Belen, Lovely, Irel, Mommy J, Grace, Ruby, GhieGanda, Mommy Joy, Mommy Gen, Mommy Liz, te Lanie, te Mira, Maria, Lauren, Mommy Elvz, Ria, Shawie, Benchiegrace, and more.

Go go go sisters, grab this and see you here....
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

8 comments:

Lan said...

Thank you for this Sisterhood Award Madz. It seem you have a wonderful time back in UK with your in law. Take care

Cacai M. said...

Thanks Madz, yay! I have 2 debt now from u Madz.. heheh. Thanks again, muahhhugs

ghieGANDA said...

Wow.. Mommy thank u so much for this award. Hehe. Thanks for the friendship. =)

Will post this as soon as i could. Tnx again sissy..

Anonymous said...

Hi Madz how are you it has been a while since I know you are online. I already posted the tag/award. Thank you very much sister(wink). Hoy I have another contest that will be started next week what can you sponsor??? heheh just leave me a message in my ym or in my blog thanks. This will be a celebration of my son's 3rd b-day.

Lynn said...

naa na pud diay ko award diri sistah. bitbiton ra unya nako ni puhon ha.

ka nice sa pics sa cars. unya nakapili na kag asay paliton nimo ato? lol.

happy weekend sistah. mwahugs!

Wengss said...

Thanks madz for this award. will grab it later..
btw, i curious about your new created blog, but don't have the add.

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

hello sis, thanks for this tag, will post it later!

Unknown said...

Thanks sistah for this award! I already posted it. Thanks for the friendship you are giving us. You are really a wonderful person. Ingat lagi!

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!