ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Monday, April 27, 2009

2009 Friendship, Best Blogger Award and Many More...

Though I haven't been blogging for days now (again lol), yet, I am so flattered for always been remembered from my circle of friends here in blogosphere! Thanks for your visits and comments in my message boards, I do appreciate your time and efforts... This is being addressed to all of my friends in here.

However, I'd like to give my extraordinary gratitude to those who gave me this tag: 2009 FRIENDSHP & BEST BLOGGER Award from Rechie of The Whereabouts, Shybub of Simply Happy Life and Beng of Beng's Entertainment Spree.Rules:
1. Take your award here

2. Put the logo on your post

3. Link the person who awarded you

4. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

5. Add links to those blogs on yours

6. Leave a messages for your nominees on their blog
.

...and thanks for this FRIENDSHIP BADGE too Beng. Promise I will keep this badge with me:)

NENO'S Award was from Lynn of My So-Called Life, thanks my dear sister.
Here are the rules for this meaningful award:
The aims of this award:

* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!

* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it

* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.

* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.

* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.

* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.


QUEEN OF BLOGS Award
given to me by AteCecille of Down Home with the Kenyons and
Beng of Beng's Entertainment Spree too.

Sorry for breaking the rules again, as I would like to pass these on to ALL BLOGGERS in my blog roll and to those who come to visit my blog. We all deserve to receive this tag, dont't we? Go on then, grab this everyone.....
HAPPY BLOGGING.... and SMILE since we have all the reasons to, being lucky to have lots and lots of friends in here....
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

1 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow! congrats...ang daming awards ^_^

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!