ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Saturday, July 5, 2008

BLOGGER's Error when Adding Codes to your HTML

I was having problems for the past couple of days - it seemed like I couldn't change anything on my HTML codes anymore, like adding and removing codes. I WAS ALARMED! Please read error below:

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help
Group, please:

* Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
* Provide the following error code and additional information.

bX-btcv0r
Additional information
blogID: 2669582532594557726
host: www.blogger.com
uri: /html

It took me more than 3 hours to resolve this problem! I didn't know that this wasn't really a big deal, here's how to resolve this - as simple as this:

- Just simply go to your browser's TOOLS, click OPTIONS, go to PRIVACY - you can press CLEAR NOW and or open SHOW COOKIES and DELETE ALL COOKIES.

Happy blogging...
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!