ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Becoming A Full-Time Blogger


Blogging is pretty much enjoyable, fantastic to have been able to relate with other bloggers - they get ideas from you and vise versa, and making friends around is amazing. In my two months of blogging, it has really been very rewarding for me to earn money, well not just that, I mean reaching my potential to be a very good writer and a story teller makes a lot for me, and to have loads of friends.

There was never a day that I don't talk to my friends online, though I've been busy at work, but I always try to make an effort to even just say hello, making their day makes me feel wonderful. My friends are growing so fast, which I really feel sad not to be to talk to them sometimes. Then again, I never stopped wishing to be a full-time blogger. At the beginning, it was just a hobby feeling I had, but now my passion in blogging grows more and more everyday. Has it something to do of being addicted to blogging? I remember I wrote something about it, hope you can read it (just click the link above).

Anyway, I came across to read this inspirational story of the Mac Rumors -
My Son, the Blogger: An M.D. Trades Medicine for Apple Rumors, really inspires me.

“Dr. Kim’s Web site now attracts more than 4.4 million people and 40 million page views a month, according to Quantcast, making it one of the most popular technology Web sites.

It is enough to make Dr. Kim hang up his stethoscope. This month he stopped practicing medicine and started blogging full time….

A question Dr. Kim often fields from friends and associates is, “How does that make money?” He answered the question in an entry on his personal blog last month. It can all be “boiled down to one simple accomplishment: building traffic,” he wrote. “That’s it. If you have a site that attracts a lot of visitors, you will be able to make money. On the Internet, traffic equals power, which subsequently equals money.””

Nothing wrong if I one day I decide to stop working and just concentrate on blogging.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madz, want to share a Brillante Award for u. Grab from my blog please. Thx

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!