ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Sister's WEDDING at CHRISTMAS in BOHOL

It was mid-November, I have blogged about my sister's husband who was going home from the US to see her (read here). At the beginning she didn't know anything about the plan, supposed to be a surprise but it seemed to be difficult for me to organize everything from here, so he decided to tell her, also to fetch him at the airport.

It was our CHRISTMAS PRESENT for both of them - the CHANCE TO SEE HIS WIFE (paid his return airfare) plus their SECOND WEDDING in the Philippines! Their first wedding was when my sister was in the US to work, have met him and after three months they decided to get married, mind you guys WITHOUT EVEN TELLING US SHE WASN'T GETTING MARRIED! She told me a few weeks after and sent me the photographs! Photos below was their wedding in the US (without any member of my family)..
Anyway, they had a lovely wedding though with AVOCADO GREEN MOTIF (this time without his family). They both wore the same gown and suit on their first wedding. All my sisters were their BRIDESMAIDS (they were 4 excluding my sister in Taiwan and myself), our only brother was their BIBLE BEARER and our cute 1 year old NEPHEW (1st grandchild of my parents) was their RING BEARER (that short little man below) LOL... They totally forgotten to include my brother-in-law (father of my nephew)... shame! CONGRATULATIONS to both of you, best wishes and make God the center of your family! A double celebration and one time preparation (Wedding and Christmas Eve) good idea sis!!... Hope to see you next time with little James or Joy, but please let us have ours first okay... hehehe...
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

3 comments:

Madz said...

I was so envious sistah, you really had two fabulous weddings! ako isa lang..hehehehe...

All I can say is that, no matter how many times you have been married, no matter how much you've spent and showing off how wonderful your weddings were, for as long as you won't get lost and get tired of loving each other, and making GOD as the center of your relationship, rest assured, you'll be one of the most successful marriage on earth!

BEST WISHES ON YOUR MARRIAGE LIFE AND ON THIS COMING NEW YEAR!

Madz said...

Can't really get my eyes off of this little man, he's just funny!! and he always makes my day...

Beth said...

avocado green is a beautiful motif pala. you were right in telling that true love doesn't depend on how many times you were married to each other. It's how many times you fall in love with each other, right?
My dream is for my hubby and me to renew vows every ten years! hehehe! costly but it's really romantic!!!

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!