ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What Have You Done Since High School?

To be honest with you guys, I really have missed my high school days. However, as much as I love my high school years, I hate going back though. What I have been longing is to meet some of my classmates who are in other countries now other than their home town, and have thought of having our first time ever high school reunions, but then contacting all of our classmates would be a little bit of a nightmare.

After high school, I went off to Cebu to have worked in a department store for a year then I was so blessed of my Auntie to have offered to have sent me to university, but have had to go to Manila and she had to chose the course for me to take, which I liked it in the long run. I graduated, and managed to get a job right after graduation. However, not even two years of working in Manila, I applied for a job abroad which I was accepted! It was year 2001 until February this year.

While working in Angola, I met my husband (we first became friends, then lovers for almost 4 years), and he then proposed to marry him! We finally got married last November 30, 2007. Now, we are expecting our first baby....

How about you guys? What have you been doing since high school? You can share yours here too.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!