ss_blog_claim=4375a24a387c83f4eed499d80865d1d1

Life's Journey - Search here...

Custom Search

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Snatched The Throne In Google For The Keyword "Hingotanan Island Bohol" or "Hingotanan Island"

I am shocked and stunned with what I have just discovered! After reading Carl Ocab's blog, I unconsciously gained powerful motivation, and to dream that somehow I would be able to achieve something more than what I could do now in blogging world! So, out of curiosity, and for the very first time I have done this, only to check where I was in Google search.

My page is on the first page with a keyword Hingotanan Island Bohol, at least for the first 6-7.
Also first page with a keyword Hingotanan Bohol, at least for the first 5!
You'd probably say, of course the reason is very obvious "because its the title of your blog itself" and "I will get exactly as you if I search mine"....am I right? Yes, sounds stupid but let me tell you one thing, on my first 2 months of blogging "my page was used to be at the bottom"!.... what can I say?

I am not an expert nor a full time blogger who's earning thousands of bucks every single month, but at least I fully understood on how to get traffic unto my blog. Plus this helpful tips I have read from Carl Ocab - Golden SEO Tips.

_______________________________________________________________

Related Articles:
Make Money Online With 13-year Old
How To Make Money From Your Blog
How I Use Facebook To Promote My Site
Adding Technorati Favorite Increases Traffic
Joining Affiliate Programs - Another Way of Making Money

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

0 comments:

[Valid RSS] Click now for eBay!